Solar Thera and SMART Team Up For Cannabis-Focused Educational WEBINAR
Just how much do you know about the marijuana plant? As the cannabis industry evolves and becomes more of a commonplace in our culture, it’s important to have a baseline understanding of exactly where the products we use come from. To help continue education on cannabis, Solar Therapeutics and SMART (Student Marijuana Alliance for Research & Transparency) have teamed up to present a FREE educational webinar on the fundamentals of the marijuana plant’s life cycle. Join Solar Therapeutics’ CEO (Ed Dow) and Director of Cultivator (Brendan Delaney) as they discuss the key stages of the cannabis plant and the best practices required for indoor cultivation.
- Introduction to Cannabis
- How to encourage germination in seeds
- The difference between the male and female plants
- Preserving genetics and cloning
- The importance of the vegetative stage
- Success during flowering phases (early, mid, late)
- How to properly harvest, trim and cure flower
Missed the webinar? The full PDF presentation can be downloaded here.