NOTE from the editor
Happy spring, friends! I’m absolutely thrilled to unveil the very first issue of STONED, Solar’s new quarterly e-magazine dedicated to keeping you up-to-date on all things Solar. Learn about upcoming events, check out featured artists, and find interesting educational content to help you curate your best canna-lifestyle! In this issue of STONED, learn how Solar Cannabis Co. is a pioneer in sustainable cultivation, read about the health benefits of superfood raw cacao, and meet featured artist Kyle Travis of ApocPoet Art. Plus, we thought you might like to check out some of our favorite spring day trip spots on the SouthCoast. While you’re here, be sure to stop in to Solar for a visit!
See you soon!
CLICK TO READ:
Featured in this issue:
- Solar Cultivars: Hella Jelly by Humboldt Seed Company
- Be a Little Bubbly: An Ode to Bubble Hash
- The Sun Always Rises at Solar Cannabis Co.
- byky: Inspired By Plants
- Spring Cleaning Your Endocannabinoid System
- Ky’s Kitchen Recipe: Infused Peanut Butter & Strawberry-Infused Chocolates
- Featured Artist: Kyle Travis
- Meet Your Solar Team: Tina Lozada
- Feel Good Spots on the SouthCoast