When will Solar Therapeutics be open for medical sales?
We are currently open for medical cannabis sales. Our medical sales schedule and hours are Monday-Saturday: 12 p.m. – 7 p.m. & Sunday: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Being a medical marijuana patient, what type of identification do I need to have with me?
Please bring your Massachusetts state issued medical marijuana card as well as your state issued ID or passport.
How much product can be purchased by a patient at one time?
While the MA law allows a qualifying patient to possess up to a 60 day supply (The regulations define a 60 day supply as up to 10 ounces) of medical marijuana for his or her personal use. Solar Thera has implemented additional, temporary limits to ensure supply is meeting demand.
If I live out of state can I purchase in medical marijuana in MA?
MA does not allow out of state patients to purchase medical marijuana. You must have a valid MA medical marijuana card.
How do you become a medical marijuana patient?
To register as a patient, please go to Mass.gov website and follow the step by step instructions.
Discounts and Daily Specials
We offer a variety of discounts and daily specials. Please note that not all discounts and daily specials cannot be stacked together.
- 20% Birthday discount (stackable discount)
- 20% Veterans discount
- 20% First time Customer Discount
- 10% Cannabis Industry Discount (Agent badge required)
- 10% Financial Hardship Discount
- *(requires MassHealth Acceptance letter for current year, SSI Benefits verification Letter for current year, SNAP EBT statement for current year. Mass DTA cards are not sufficient documentation.)
- 20% Senior Discount
Daily Medical Specials:
- Monday: Spend $100, get $25 off
- Tuesday: Tincture and Topicals 20% off
- Wednesday: $40 1/8ths on Solar Flower
- Thursday: Buy 2 prerolls, get 1 free – limit to 2 bundles
- Friday: All Solar concentrates 20% off
- Saturday: 15% off vapes
- Sunday: Early bird special 10am-12pm 25% off any solar product
Somerset Medical Menu
You can view our Somerset medical menu by clicking here.